foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
foobar2000 v1.3 beta 7 has been released.
Bugs fixed: incorrect display refresh on playback statistics or rating change, incorrect transfer of large metadata values in Converter, unable to save configuration when the same folder is included in the Media Library more than once.
Free Encoder Pack
has been updated with Opus 1.1 encoder.
foobar2000 v1.3 beta 6 has been released.
Bugs fixed: slow startup with unreachable network shares in Media Library folders, configuration save failure when the same folder added to the Media Library more than once.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.