foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
Regarding Microsoft SmartScreen errors while downloading foobar2000 installers:
For reasons understood only by Microsoft, our digital signature is now rejected by SmartScreen - even though other Windows components
show that the file is signed correctly.
Effective now we quit using digital signatures on our installers.
Read full notice
foobar2000 1.3.10 has been released.
foobar2000 1.3.10 beta 2 has been released. 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 beta 1 fixes for Windows shell interaction have all been reverted due to unwanted side effects
foobar2000 1.3.10 beta 1 has been released. This is a cumulative update addressing various known bugs reported since the 1.3.9 release, as well as bringing latest and greatest FFmpeg.
A stable version will be available shortly.
a helping hand for your audio collection
Add or upgrade Album Art, De-Dup and check for ripping errors
dBpoweramp CD Ripper
CD ripping taken seriously
Secure Ripping from the inventors of AccurateRip, fast & bit-perfect CD ripping
dBpoweramp mp3 Converter
music conversion perfected
Trusted by 30 million people, easy conversion between audio formats
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.