foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
Free Encoder Pack
has been updated with Opus 1.1 encoder.
foobar2000 v1.3 beta 6 has been released.
Bugs fixed: slow startup with unreachable network shares in Media Library folders, configuration save failure when the same folder added to the Media Library more than once.
foobar2000 v1.3 beta 5 has been released.
More bugs have been fixed; default settings for the large metadata field handling feature have been relaxed; FFmpeg has been updated to the latest version (2.1).
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.