foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
foobar2000 v1.3.1 final has been released.
New releases: foobar2000 v1.3 final and foobar2000 v1.3.1 beta 1.
The new beta version introduces support for adjusting loudness of MP4/AAC files.
As you can see, the foobar2000 website is moving away from using Google as the advertisement provider, due to unacceptable quality of their service (fake download link ads).
For now we'll be showing unobtrusive ads of our dear competitor.
We hope that you enjoy the new ads.
dBpoweramp CD Ripper
CD ripping taken seriously
Secure Ripping from the inventors of AccurateRip, fast & bit-perfect CD ripping
dBpoweramp mp3 Converter
music conversion perfected
Trusted by 30 million people, easy conversion between audio formats
a helping hand for your audio collection
Add or upgrade Album Art, De-Dup and check for ripping errors
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.