- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows the listener to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
- Supports up to 99 compensating filters.
- Supports individual correction of left and right channels.
- Supports undo/redo operations.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz.
- Supports export to Equalizer APO. This feature allows you to use the Headphone EQ filter with YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, etc.
1.3.3, released on 2016-12-26