foo_sqlite is a foobar2000 component for viewing the contents of the media library and the playlists by using SQL queries.
- fixed: a query on the MediaLibrary or Playlist virtual table, using colum entries containing double quotes in the where clause returned a wrong result
- fixed: creating a new playlist with INSERT INTO for an updatable virtual table, didn't work after the playlist with the relevant name was deleted
- fixed: links in the documentation where not relative
- changed: use "SQLite Viewer playlist" instead of "SQL Tree playlist" as the default for inserting entries into a playlist
- other: upgrade to SQLite 3.15.2
- fixed: open the SQLite console from external didn't set the relevant SQL in the SQLite console, if the SQLite console was newly opened
- fixed: subsequent calls of an SQL update statement caused a partial rerun of previous update statements
- initial version, SQL functionality extracted from SQL Tree
- fixed: two or more update statements on the virtual tables in a batch were executed in parallel instead of one after another in autocommit mode (outside transaction)
- fixed: tracknumber was missing as default column for the virtual tables
-added: STRG-A selects the whole content in the SQLite console
- changed: Don't show an error anymore in the SQLite console, if the error code is "not an error"
- other: upgrade to SQLite 3.13.0
1.0.2, released on 2016-12-21